www.kharedaree.pk (“THE WEBSITE”) IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY KHAREDAREE.
PERSONALLY, IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Anytime we may collect the personally identifiable information about you as follows:
- Your first and last name.
- Contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Demographic profile (like your age, address).
- Opinions on the features of our Site.
You can terminate your account at any time. Your information will be stored in archive on our private servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
www.kharedaree.com.pk collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our Site and other sites accessible from them. We also collect your transactions details, including details of payment cards used.
- We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features.
- Tailor our Site to your interests.
- To get in touch with you whenever necessary.
- To provide the services requested by you.
- To preserve the history as by existing law or policy.
- Manage and improve the Website.
- Personalize our services to you.
- Administer and operate your account.
- Inform you about important updates to the Website and our services.
- To check and verify your identity, and prevent crime.
- We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement.
- Contact you as a survey respondent.
- Notify you if you win any contest.
- Send you promotions from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
YOUR PRIVACY – OUR COMMITMENT
We are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. We value your trust in us. Our aim is to work hard and to earn your confidence so you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend us to friends and family.
Our system has the ability to collect a few anonymous information automatically in standard usage logs with the help of our Web server and computer-identification information obtained from “cookies” sent to your browser from:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive.
- An IP address of the computer which u are using.
- Domain server through which helps you to access our service.
- The type of computer you’re using.
- The type of web browser you’re using.
Few browsers turn off cookies function. If you wish to know how to enable cookies functions to look at the help menu on your browser. As described above this will restrict the www.kharedaree.com.pk services you can use.
Against the loss protection, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, only authorized personnel has access to our servers and your information is shared with respective personnel on a need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
We will do our best to protect the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, and transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using the website www.kharedaree.com.pk, you agree that you will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
Our rights are reserved to change this policy at any time.